05-06-2012, 11:29 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Content Locker vs. Mailing List Building
I have some content that I think people will want. I am trying to decide how to monetize it.
Should I put it after a CPA Content Locker? Or, should I ask for email addresses and mail it out, and build a list.
Normally, I'd lean towards building a list. However, the product is extremely general. It will appeal to everyone, but the list would be a bunch of random demographics. So, then, I'm not sure if building a list is as beneficial.
If you think list building is better--are there products I could then advertise or emails I could send that would make money to a big list, even if the list is all random people? What kinds of products might work?
View more the latest threads:
- Momentum Marketing System by Lee McIntyre 07/05/2012 08:30 AM
- What is Going On with Magic Submitter 06/05/2012 10:30 PM
- Review my new tech blog 06/05/2012 06:29 PM
- Content Locker vs. Mailing List Building 06/05/2012 04:29 PM
- Legit drop shippers for eBay/amazon products 06/05/2012 04:29 PM
- Best Fiverr Clone Script? 06/05/2012 04:29 PM
- Anyone know of a sales plugin for writing a... 06/05/2012 04:28 PM
- Email blaster software - what is good? 06/05/2012 04:28 PM
- Anyone know a great site for plr articles? 06/05/2012 04:28 PM
- What is the best FREE PDF compiler? 06/05/2012 04:28 PM
By SEOhighway in forum CPA DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2012, 08:53 PM
By Elanbank in forum Black Hat SEO SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2012, 05:40 PM
By Webcowboy in forum CPA DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2012, 04:55 AM
By LeviBrown in forum Buy, Sell or TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2012, 04:33 PM
By YourOnlineProfits in forum Buy, Sell or TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2012, 04:15 AM