03-20-2012, 05:20 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
GSA Search Engine Ranker $6 for 1000 captchas
How is GSA able to make me pay $6 US for a thousand captchas if de-captcher only charges $2.
I'm assuming this is to make up for not having a monthly maintenance fee. What I want to know is how they can charge me more for someone else's product.
If this is the case should I look at ScrapeJet instead. I already have GSA and I like it.
This kind of thing bothers me. Can someone explain how they can do this? Maybe it isn't a big deal to me. Maybe it is. Hidden fees kinda irritate me.
thanks for your consideration
View more the latest threads:
- Any Social Media AIO systems? 23/05/2013 08:59 PM
- What is the best email extractor? Atomic... 23/05/2013 08:29 PM
- Firefox + Blackhat + IM 23/05/2013 03:57 PM
- [get] A collection of Addmefast iMacros 23/05/2013 02:27 PM
- Which SEO tools with which tiers? 23/05/2013 01:56 PM
- Auto registering to multiple forums 23/05/2013 10:25 AM
- Looking for a tool that lets you know where... 23/05/2013 10:25 AM
- How to deal with xas.txt 23/05/2013 08:24 AM
- Why my scrapebox harvester harvests all... 23/05/2013 06:23 AM
- [GET] Account Creator Extreme 3.0 (Create... 23/05/2013 04:22 AM
HERE- [SEO] I Make Millionaires - eCommerce Ranker - Website Ranker -Your Personal RANKING ENGINE!!!By SEOhighway in forum WSOs from warriorforum.comReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2012, 02:47 PM
By SEOhighway in forum Black Hat SEO SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2012, 12:56 PM
By SEOhighway in forum Member DownloadsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2012, 12:39 PM
By LeviBrown in forum Black Hat SEO SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2012, 03:40 AM
By wanz1111 in forum Black Hat SEO SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2012, 02:00 PM